Securities Service Network, LLC (SSN)
Founded: 1983 by Steven L. Coffey
Parent Company: Advisor Group
SSN Staff is: 60+ Members Strong
Registration: All 50 states, District of Columbia, and US Virgin Islands
Registered Representatives: More than 350 registered representatives and registered investment advisors in nearly 206 offices nationwide
Assets Under Management: Over 96,000 clients with approximately $14 billion in assets under management
Corporate Headquarters: Knoxville, Tennessee
Revenues: $100+ million gross revenues in 2019
Clearing and Execution: National Financial Services LLC, a Fidelity® Investments Company; or Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company. Both are members of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
– Securities Service Network ranked #34 in the 2019 Financial Advisor Independent Broker/Dealer Ranking
– In 2016 SSN was honored, for the fourth year in a row, as one of the Top Independent BDs, as rated by advisors, on WealthManagement.com.
– Listed in Inc. Magazine’s Hall of Fame
– Voted #7 in ‘Overall Experience’ in Rep. Magazine’s 2015 Independent Broker Dealer Report Card
– Ranked 2nd in “Friendliest to RIAs” by Investment Advisor Magazine (June 2014)
– Voted #6 by our brokers in Rep Magazine’s 2014 Independent Broker Dealer satisfaction/approval Report Card
– Voted 1st in “Overall Experience” in REP. magazine’s 2013 Independent Broker Dealer Report Card Survey.
– Listed in Inc. magazine’s Hall of Fame as a nine time recipient of Inc. magazine’s Inc. 500/5000 award.
– Ranked 2nd in “Friendliest to RIAs” by Investment Advisor magazine (June 2013 & 2012)
– Investment Advisor Broker Dealer of the Year Runner-up in 2010.