We understand the value of independence.
For more than 30 years, we have provided independence to independent financial advisors nationwide. We know the unique challenges and value of true independence, and we nurture an environment that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and a proactive rep-as-partner culture.
- Our advisors are free from proprietary products, company quotas or conflicts of interest that can be present with sales-focused broker dealers.
- We support an entrepreneurial environment where our registered representatives are free to make decisions that benefit their clients.
- We serve as an efficient back office for our reps, so they can focus on serving you with the very best solutions available.
- Our advisors are free to choose from more than 15,000 mutual fund share class options from over 470 popular fund companies, plus variable annuity and variable life products from the leading insurance companies, as well as a wide selection of professional third party money managers.
- Independence also means having a choice of the industry’s best clearing platforms, National Financial Services LLC, a Fidelity Investment company, or Pershing LLC a subsidiary of Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. Both are members of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
- We encourage solutions-based and success-driven entrepreneurial thinking, not always relying on the tried and true, but instead tapping into the independent nature, curiosity and business savvy of our advisors.
- Sharing of ideas, what works and what doesn’t, learning from industry leaders and top producers through a shared network of SSN registered representatives gives independent thinking an edge.